3M™ Temflex™ 1700P is a 7-mil thick, mining-grade, vinyl electrical tape that is flame-retardant and printed with MSHA (Mine Safety and Health Administration) product approval. It is for use in MSHA-approved splicing kits and has excellent resistance to abrasion, moisture, alkalies, acid, copper corrosion and varying weather conditions without adding bulk. UL Listed and CSA Certified.
- Excellent mechanical protection with minimum bulk.
- Flame-retardant and conformable polyvinyl chloride (PVC)
- MSHA approved, UL Listed and CSA Certified
- Tape measures 1/2 in x 44 ft x 7 mil
- 1 roll/carton, 90 rolls/case
- 3M ID: 80611603111
- RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant: RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant, Yes
- RoHS EU Comments: RoHS 2011/65/EU compliant without exemption
- Manufacturing Origin: USA
- The designation that a product is Manufactured in the USA means the product undergoes substantial transformation in one of our U.S. Manufacturing plants. Some products contain imported components.
- Note: 3M products offered on a government contract that require country of origin representation must be certified by 3M Trade Compliance. Contact customer service at 800-245-3573 to request a certificate.