3M™ CI-T Transition Splice Connector is ideal for splicing applications on aluminum or copper cable where joining of 2 different conductor sizes is needed. Its aluminum construction offers high conductivity and an electro-tin-plated finish resists corrosion. It is rated for 35 kV voltage applications.
3M™ CI-T Transition Splice Connector is specially designed for use with 3M Pre-molded Rubber QS-II Cable Splices 5411 and 5501. The standard barrel ensures a secure fit and offers reliable performance. RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant.
- Standard barrel ensures a secure fit and offers reliable performance
- For use with 3M Splice Kits 5420, 5461, and 5450 Series
- Size 0.64-in O.D.
- Accommodates wire size of 2 AWG (stranded) and 1 AWG solid
- Made of aluminum for good conductivity and tin plating for corrosion resistance
- Rated for 35 kV voltage applications
- RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant
- 3M ID: 80610033567
- Agency Approvals: UL Listed
- Barrel Style: Standard Barrel
- Brand: Scotchlok
- Case Quantity: 10
- Color: Olive
- Connector Base Metal: Aluminum
- Electrical Connector Type: Compression Connectors
- For Use With: Aluminum or Copper Conductors
- Indoor/Outdoor: Both
- Inside Diameter: 0.44 Inch
- Inside Diameter (metric): 11.2 mm
- Length: 2.31 Inch
- Length (Metric): 58.7 mm
- Maximum Voltage: 35 Kilovolt
- Outside Diameter: 0.69 Inch
- Outside Diameter (metric): 17.4 mm
- Product Series: 20000
- RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant: Yes
- RoHS EU Comments: RoHS 2011/65/EU compliant without exemption
- Trademark: Scotchlok
- Manufacturing Origin: USA
- The designation that a product is Manufactured in the USA means the product undergoes substantial transformation in one of our U.S. Manufacturing plants. Some products contain imported components.
- Note: 3M products offered on a government contract that require country of origin representation must be certified by 3M Trade Compliance. Contact customer service at 800-245-3573 to request a certificate.