3M™ Scotchlok™ 2000T Reducer Transition Splice Connector is an aluminum sleeve that is suitable for both aluminum and copper conductors. The connector is used with the PILC power cable and has a built-in solid center oil stop. It is rated for 35 kV voltage applications.
3M™ Scotchlok™ 2000T Reducer Transition Splice Connector is specially designed for use with 3M Splice Kits 2000T and 2000-3T Series, 3M Tape Splice Kits CS500Pb Series and the 5700 Series. This connector is also ideal for use on concentric, compressed and compact stranded conductors. The barrel inner diameter on each end of the connector is different, therefore allowing the connection of different size conductors. Its electro-tin finish resists corrosion. Meets ANSI C119.4.
- Standard barrel ensures reliable performance
- Built-in solid center oil stop
- Specially designed for use with PILC power cable
- Size 4.7 in x 0.91-in O.D.
- Accommodates wire size of 1/0 to 2/0 AWG (stranded)
- Made of aluminum for good conductivity and has corrosion-resistant tin plating
- Rated for 35 kV voltage applications
- Meets ANSI C119.4 and RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant
- 3M ID: 80610920284
- Case Quantity: 3
- Conductor Sizes: 1/0 AWG, 2/0 AWG
- Connector Base Metal: Aluminum
- Electrical Connector Type: Compression Connectors
- For Use With: Aluminum or Copper Conductors
- Length: 4.7 Inch
- Length (Metric): 119.4
- Maximum Voltage: 35 Kilovolt
- Outside Diameter: 0.91 Inch
- Outside Diameter (metric): 23.1 mm
- RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant: Yes
- RoHS EU Comments: RoHS 2011/65/EU compliant without exemption
- Trademark: Scotchlok
- Manufacturing Origin: USA
- The designation that a product is Manufactured in the USA means the product undergoes substantial transformation in one of our U.S. Manufacturing plants. Some products contain imported components.
- Note: 3M products offered on a government contract that require country of origin representation must be certified by 3M Trade Compliance. Contact customer service at 800-245-3573 to request a certificate.