3M™ Scotchlok™ 2000T-CU Connector is a copper inline sleeve that is ideal for use with copper conductor cables of the same size. The connector is specially designed for use with the PILC power cable and has a built-in solid center oil stop that allows for correct positioning. It is rated for 35 kV voltage applications.
3M™ Scotchlok™ 2000T-CU Connector is specially designed for use with the 3M Cold Shrink Kits QS-2000T, QS-2000-3T, and CS500Pb Series. It is also suitable for Scotch® Tape Splice Kit 5700 Series. This connector is ideal for use on concentric, compressed and compact stranded conductors. ANSI Certified.
- Standard barrel ensures a secure fit and offers reliable performance
- Built-in solid center oil stop allows for correct positioning
- Ideal for use with copper conductor cables of the same size
- Specially designed for use with PILC power cables
- Size 0.88-in O.D. x 5.25-in L
- Accommodates wire size of 4/0 AWG (stranded)
- Made of copper for good conductivity
- Rated for 35 kV voltage applications
- ANSI Certified
- 3M ID: 80610920524
- Barrel Style: Standard Barrel
- Case Quantity: 3
- Connector Base Metal: Copper
- Electrical Connector Type: Compression Connectors
- For Use With: Copper Conductor Only
- Length: 5.25 Inch
- Length (Metric): 133.3 mm
- Maximum Voltage: 35 Kilovolt
- Outside Diameter: 0.88 Inch
- Outside Diameter (metric): 22.3 mm
- RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant: Yes
- RoHS EU Comments: RoHS 2011/65/EU compliant without exemption
- Trademark: Scotchlok
- Manufacturing Origin: USA
- The designation that a product is Manufactured in the USA means the product undergoes substantial transformation in one of our U.S. Manufacturing plants. Some products contain imported components.
- Note: 3M products offered on a government contract that require country of origin representation must be certified by 3M Trade Compliance. Contact customer service at 800-245-3573 to request a certificate.