3M™ Cable Grounding Kit offers a simple, secure and reliable technique for grounding and resealing the jacket of direct-buried distribution cables. The kit is ideal for use with jacketed concentric neutral power cables and it's rated for 35 kV cables.
3M™ Cable Grounding Kit is suitable for grounding primary neutral and direct-buried cable installation. The kit includes 1 roll Scotch® Rubber Mastic Tape, 1 roll Scotch® Super 33+™ Vinyl Plastic Electrical Tape, 1 tin-plated copper "C-Tap" connector, 1 tin-plated copper braid, 1 constant force spring ground connector, 1 mastic sealing strip, 1 instruction sheet. UL Listed.
- Provides a simple technique for grounding and resealing of the jacket of direct-buried distribution cables
- Suitable for use with jacketed concentric neutral power cables
- Rated for 35 kV applications
- Accommodates wire size of 500 to 1000 kcmil
- Includes 1 roll of each rubber mastic tape, Scotch(R) Super 33+™ Electrical Tape and 1 C-tap connector, 1 copper braid, 1 constant force spring ground connector, 1 mastic sealing strip and 1 instruction sheet
- UL Listed
- 10 kits/case
- 3M ID: 80611435290
- Applications: Cable Connection
- Cable Accessory Products: Sealing and Grounding Kits
- Conductor Material: Aluminum, Copper
- Conductor Sizes: 1 AWG, 1/0 AWG, 1000 kcmil, 2 AWG, 2/0 AWG, 3/0 AWG, 4/0 AWG, 500 kcmil, 600 kcmil, 700 kcmil, 750 kcmil, 800 kcmil, 900 kcmil
- Connector Included: None
- Insulation Outside Diameter Range: 0.64 - 1.01 Inch
- Maximum Voltage: 35 Kilovolt
- Maximum Wire Gauge: 95mm²
- Minimum Wire Gauge: 35mm²
- Number of Conductors: 1
- Product Type: Splice
- RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant: Undetermined
- RoHS EU Comments: Contact 3M for information
- Shielding Type: Longitudinally Corrugated (LC), Tape Shield, UniShield®, Wire Shield
- Splice Type: Inline
- Trademark: 3M
- Typical Splice Length: 28 in
- Typical Splice Length (metric): 711 mm
- Voltage: 15 kV
- Voltage Application: Medium Voltage
- Manufacturing Origin: USA
- The designation that a product is Manufactured in the USA means the product undergoes substantial transformation in one of our U.S. Manufacturing plants. Some products contain imported components.
- Note: 3M products offered on a government contract that require country of origin representation must be certified by 3M Trade Compliance. Contact customer service at 800-245-3573 to request a certificate.