Prefabricated crowns made from polycarbonate resin with microglass fibers for short- or longer-term adult anterior use. Refills of individual anterior crowns are available in boxes of five.
Please refer to the resource section to view the Prefabricated Crown Order Form which is designed to help with identification and ordering.
- Polycarbonate material contours and crimps similar to metal crowns to yield easy adaptation to margins.
- Made from polycarbonate resin with microglass fibers for strength and durability.
- Universal shade No. 62 can be adjusted using cements and liners for better esthetics.
- Ideal for short- or longer-term use, providing the option of offering an esthetic, longer-term temporary for patients with economic considerations.
- Crown set is packaged in a unique, stackable tray that provides convenient, easy storage of 3M™ ESPE™ prefabricated crowns.
- Adult anterior and bicuspid coverage.
- 3M ID: 70200459850
- Crown Shape: Lateral
- Dentition: Permanent
- Material: Polycarbonate Resin
- Product Type: Crown
- Quadrant: Upper Left
- Selection: Anterior
- Size: 5.8
- 3M™ ESPE™ Crown Contouring Pliers, 800112
- 3M™ ESPE™ Crown Crimping Pliers, 800417
- 3M™ ESPE™ Small Crown Crimping Pliers, 800421
- 3M™ ESPE™ Deluxe Straight Crown Scissors, 801201
- 3M™ ESPE™ Deluxe Curved Crown Scissors, 801202
- 3M™ ESPE™ Deluxe Curved Festooning Scissors, 801203