3M™ Mining Cable Splice Kit 3100 is specially designed for splicing 600V to 15kV-rated flexible power cables. It is perfect for power feeder circuits, standard in-line crimp or parallel connectors, and the repair and splicing of mine conduit. It splices W, G, W-GC, G-GC, SHD-GC, MPF and MPF-GC flat and round cables.
3M™ Mining Cable Splice Kit 3100 includes Scotch® Heavy-Duty Mining Tape 31, Scotch® Linerless Rubber Splicing Tape 130C, 3M™ Temflex™ Mining-Grade Vinyl Electrical Tape 1700P and Scotch® Electrical Semi-Conducting Tape 13. The flame-retardant Scotch® heavy-duty mining tape 31 provides moisture and abrasion resistance. MSHA Approved and RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant.
- Specially designed to splice flexible power cables
- For 600V to 2 kV rated power cables
- MSHA Approved and RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant.
- 10 kits/case, BULK
- 3M ID: 80611434301
- Adhesive Material: Mastic
- Applications: Electrical Maintenance
- Brand: 3M™
- Dielectric Strength (V/mil): 379 V/mil
- Family: 3M™ Mining Cable Splice Kit 3100 Series
- Length: 54
- Length (Metric): 16.5
- Lug/Stem Connector Included in Kit: No, Sunlight Resistant
- Material: Mastic
- Product Markets: Electrical Construction, Electrical MRO, Power Distribution
- Product Type: Mining Tapes
- RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant: RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant, Yes
- RoHS EU Comments: RoHS 2011/65/EU compliant without exemption
- Tape Type: Mining
- Thickness: 125
- Thickness (Metric): 3.5
- Trademark: Scotch-Seal
- Voltage: 600 V - 2 kV
- Voltage Range: 600 V - 2 kV
- Width: 3.75
- Width (Metric): 95
- Manufacturing Origin: USA
- The designation that a product is Manufactured in the USA means the product undergoes substantial transformation in one of our U.S. Manufacturing plants. Some products contain imported components.
- Note: 3M products offered on a government contract that require country of origin representation must be certified by 3M Trade Compliance. Contact customer service at 800-245-3573 to request a certificate.