3M™ Electrical Spring Connector 512G is used to connect 2 or more copper conductors in a grounding application. Its nylon construction provides a flame-retardant property to the connector, making it ideal for use in applications that require safety. The spring design allows them to spin on quickly and tighten down easily.
3M™ Electrical Spring Connector 512G delivers uniform holding power for reliable electrical grounding connections. Wings enable easy, high torque installation. The spring inside the connector has a durable steel construction with a corrosion-resistant coating. It offers enough space to accommodate a wide range of solid or stranded copper wires. UL Listed, CSA Certified and RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant.
- Used for connecting wires in a grounding application
- Twist-on type for quick connection
- Used for appliances and fixtures, automotive and marine, commercial construction, industrial construction and residential construction for grounding applications
- Delivers uniform holding power
- Accommodates a range of 14 to 10 AWG solid copper conductors
- Green flame-retardant nylon insulation and corrosion-resistant spring steel construction
- UL Listed, CSA Certified and RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant
- 500/bag, 10,000/case
- 3M ID: 80610731871
- Agency Approvals: UL and CSA
- Boxes per Case: 20
- Color: Green
- Conductor Sizes: 14 - 10 AWG
- Connection Type: Wire
- Connector Style: Twist On
- Family: 3M™ Electrical Spring Connector
- Flame Retardant: Yes
- Maximum Operating Temperature (Celsius): 105 Degree Celsius
- Maximum Operating Temperature (Fahrenheit): 221 Degree Fahrenheit
- Maximum Recommended Voltage Rating: 600 V
- Maximum Wire Gauge: 10 AWG
- Minimum Wire Gauge: 14 AWG
- Packaging: Bag
- Product Family: 3M™ Electrical Spring Connector
- Product Type: Connector
- RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant: Yes
- RoHS EU Comments: RoHS 2011/65/EU compliant without exemption
- Trademark: 3M
- Manufacturing Origin: USA
- The designation that a product is Manufactured in the USA means the product undergoes substantial transformation in one of our U.S. Manufacturing plants. Some products contain imported components.
- Note: 3M products offered on a government contract that require country of origin representation must be certified by 3M Trade Compliance. Contact customer service at 800-245-3573 to request a certificate.