3M™ 5300 Series Motor Lead Pigtail Splice Kit is perfect to use with copper compression and 2-hole lugs. This non-shielded splice kit is designed to splice wet/dry, motor lead cables to the incoming feeder cables. This kit is rated for 5/8 to 1 kV-rated applications.
3M™ 5300 Series Motor Lead Pigtail Splice Kit contains 3 each of pigtail lug covers, locking pins, mastic sealing strips, silicone grease tubes, solvent cleaning cloths, splicing tape 130C strips and more. This non-shielded splice kit features a slip-on splice cover that is made of a durable EPDM rubber while mastic strips are used for moisture-seal applications. It includes high dielectric-constant stress control for reducing the size and electrical stress. This kit is perfect for splicing polyethylene/cross-linked cable, ethylene propylene rubber cable, copper conductors and more. CSA Certified and RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant.
- Features non-shielded, wet or dry-type cable/shielding
- Designed for splicing motor lead cables to the incoming feeder cables
- Suitable for use with 30000 Series copper compression lugs or other UL Listed copper lugs
- 0.53 to 0.88-in O.D. insulation
- Accommodates wire size of 1/0 AWG to 250 kcmil
- Rated for 5/8 to 1 kV applications
- Includes 3 pigtail lug covers, 3 Scotch® linerless rubber splicing tape 130C strips, 3 instruction sheets and more
- Withstands temperatures of 194 degrees F (90 degrees C)
- CSA Certified and RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant
- 1 kit/case
- 3M ID: 80610735484
- Brand: 3M
- Connection Type: Pigtail (Non-Shielded)
- Insulation Outside Diameter: 0.53-0.88 Inch
- Insulation Outside Diameter Range: 0.53-0.88 in
- Range Feeder Cable (AWG & kcmil): 1/0-250
- Range Motor Lead (AWG & kcmil): 2-250
- RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant: Yes
- RoHS EU Comments: RoHS 2011/65/EU compliant without exemption
- Trademark: 3M
- Voltage: 5 - 8 kV
- Manufacturing Origin: USA
- The designation that a product is Manufactured in the USA means the product undergoes substantial transformation in one of our U.S. Manufacturing plants. Some products contain imported components.
- Note: 3M products offered on a government contract that require country of origin representation must be certified by 3M Trade Compliance. Contact customer service at 800-245-3573 to request a certificate.