3M™ 5300 Series Motor Lead Pigtail Splice Kit is perfect to use with copper compression lugs. This shielded and non-shielded splice kit is suitable for splicing motor lead cables to the incoming feeder cables. This kit is rated for 5/8 kV-rated applications.
3M™ 5300 Series Motor Lead Pigtail Splice Kit contains 3 each of pigtail lug covers, cold shrink tubes, silicone grease tubes, solvent cleaning cloths, splicing tape 130C and more. This shielded and non-shielded splice kit features a slip-on splice cover that is made of a durable EPDM rubber while mastic strips are used for moisture-seal applications. It includes high dielectric-constant stress control for reducing the size and electrical stress. This kit is perfect for splicing polyethylene/cross-linked cable, ethylene propylene rubber cable, copper conductors and more. RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant.
- Features shielded, non-shielded cables
- Designed for splicing motor lead cables to the incoming feeder cables
- Suitable for use with 30000 Series copper compression lugs or other UL Listed copper lugs
- 0.3 to 0.51-in O.D. insulation
- Accommodates wire size of 8 to 4 AWG
- Rated for 5/8 kV applications
- Includes 3 pigtail lug covers, 3 rolls Scotch® stress-control tape 2200, 9 mastic sealing strips, 3 instruction sheets and more
- Withstands temperatures of 194 degrees F (90 degrees C)
- RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant
- 1 kit/case
- 3M ID: 80610735187
- Brand: 3M
- Connection Type: Pigtail (Non-Shielded), Pigtail (Shielded)
- Insulation Outside Diameter: 0.30-0.51 Inch
- Insulation Outside Diameter Range: 0.30-0.51 in
- Range Feeder Cable (AWG & kcmil): 8-4
- Range Motor Lead (AWG & kcmil): 10-4
- RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant: Yes
- RoHS EU Comments: RoHS 2011/65/EU compliant without exemption
- Trademark: 3M™
- Voltage: 5 - 8 kV
- Manufacturing Origin: USA
- The designation that a product is Manufactured in the USA means the product undergoes substantial transformation in one of our U.S. Manufacturing plants. Some products contain imported components.
- Note: 3M products offered on a government contract that require country of origin representation must be certified by 3M Trade Compliance. Contact customer service at 800-245-3573 to request a certificate.