These kits are designed to be used with copper compression lugs. After being crimped onto the cables, the lugs are bolted together, then insulated and sealed with the 3M Motor Lead Splicing Kits. Each kit contains all the necessary materials (except lugs) needed to make three splices. The lugs must be purchased separately. 3M Scotchlock Copper Compression Lugs 30000 Series, or other UL listed copper lugs, can be used.
- Range Motor Lead (AWG & kcmil): 10-4
- RoHS EU Comments: RoHS 2011/65/EU compliant without exemption
- Connection Type: Pigtail (Non-Shielded)
- Range Feeder Cable (AWG & kcmil): 8-4
- Voltage: 5/8 kV
- Trademark: 3M
- RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant: Yes