3M™ 5400 Series Molded Rubber QS Splice Kit is an inline splice designed to use on 15kV jacketed concentric neutral (JCN) or concentric neutral (CN) cables. The jacketing kit is needed for JCN cable.
3M™ 5400 Series Molded Rubber QS-II Splice Kit is suitable to use on cables with stranded and solid copper or aluminum conductors. The continuous current rating of each splice is the same as the current rating of the cable that it is sized to accommodate. The kit meets the requirements of IEEE 404 standards for cable joints.
- Inline splice to use on jacketed concentric neutral (JCN) or concentric neutral (CN) cables
- Jacketing kit is required for JCN cable
- Cable has 1.32 to 1.52-in insulation O.D.
- Accommodates 750 kcmil size stranded conductor
- Rated for 15 kV cables
- Meets the requirements of IEEE 404 standards for cable joints
- 3M ID: 80610058010
- Case Quantity: 1
- Conductor Material: Aluminum, Copper
- Connector Included: CI-750
- Insulation O.D. Range: 1.320 - 1.520 Inch
- Insulation Outside Diameter Range: 1.320 - 1.520 Inch
- Number of Conductors: 1
- Product Series: 5400 Series
- Product Technology: Molded Rubber
- Product Type: Splice
- RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant: Undetermined
- RoHS EU Comments: Contact 3M for information
- Shielding Type: Concentric Neutral (CN), Jacketed Concentric Neutral (JCN)
- Splice Type: Inline
- Trademark: 3M
- Voltage: 15 kV
- Manufacturing Origin: USA
- The designation that a product is Manufactured in the USA means the product undergoes substantial transformation in one of our U.S. Manufacturing plants. Some products contain imported components.
- Note: 3M products offered on a government contract that require country of origin representation must be certified by 3M Trade Compliance. Contact customer service at 800-245-3573 to request a certificate.