3M™ 5411 Series Molded Rubber QS-II Splice Kit is a 1-piece inline splice designed to use on 15kV jacketed concentric neutral (JCN) or concentric neutral (CN) cables. The cold shrink jacket has peroxide-cured EPDM rubber construction to ensure moisture resistance and durability.
3M™ 5411 Series Molded Rubber QS-II Splice Kit is suitable to use on cables that can withstand a maximum temperature of 90 degrees C. It provides an electric connection of outer conducting jacket to a cable semi-conductive jacket. The kit meets the requirements of IEEE 404 standards.
- 1-piece inline splice to use on jacketed concentric neutral (JCN) or concentric neutral (CN) cables
- Provides an electrical connection for the outer conducting jacket to the cable semi-conductive jacket
- Designed to use on cables that can withstand a maximum temperature of 194 degrees F (90 degrees C)
- Cable has 0.637 to 0.9-in insulation O.D.
- Accommodates 2/0 AWG size stranded conductor
- The cold shrink jacket is made of peroxide-cured EPDM rubber which provides moisture resistance and durability
- Rated for 15 kV cables
- Factory-tested to offer reliability
- Meets the requirements of IEEE 404 standards
- 3M ID: 80610079925
- Case Quantity: 1
- Connector Included: 20006
- Insulation O.D. Range: 0.637 - 0.900 Inch
- Insulation Outside Diameter Range: 0.637 - 0.900 Inch
- Number of Conductors: 1
- Product Series: 5411, 5411A & 5412 Series
- Product Technology: Molded Rubber
- Product Type: Splice
- RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant: Undetermined
- RoHS EU Comments: Contact 3M for information
- Shielding Type: Concentric Neutral (CN), Jacketed Concentric Neutral (JCN)
- Splice Type: Inline
- Trademark: 3M
- Voltage: 15 kV
- Manufacturing Origin: USA
- The designation that a product is Manufactured in the USA means the product undergoes substantial transformation in one of our U.S. Manufacturing plants. Some products contain imported components.
- Note: 3M products offered on a government contract that require country of origin representation must be certified by 3M Trade Compliance. Contact customer service at 800-245-3573 to request a certificate.