3M™ 5411 Series Molded Rubber QS-II Splice Kit is an inline splice that is designed to use with JCN or CN cables. Kit has 1 splice with a CI-T4 connector.
3M™ 5411 Series Molded Rubber QS-II Splice Kit includes 1 splice body, 2 silicone grease and 1 instruction sheet. It is chemical-resistant, UV-resistant and water-resistant. The kit is rated for 15 kV voltage applications. IEEE Approved.
- Specially designed to use with JCN or CN cables
- Chemical-resistant, UV-resistant and water-resistant
- 0.63 to 0.9-in O.D. insulation
- Accommodates wire size of 4 to 2/0 AWG (stranded) and 2 to 1/0 AWG (solid)
- Rated for 15 kV applications
- IEEE Approved
- Includes 1 splice body, 2 silicone grease and 1 instruction sheet
- 1 kit/case
- 3M ID: 80610737944
- Connector Included: CI-T4
- Insulation O.D. Range: 0.637 - 0.900 Inch
- Insulation Outside Diameter Range: 0.637 - 0.900 Inch
- Number of Conductors: 1
- Product Series: 5411, 5411A & 5412 Series
- Product Technology: Molded Rubber
- Product Type: Splice
- RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant: Undetermined
- RoHS EU Comments: Contact 3M for information
- Shielding Type: Concentric Neutral (CN), Jacketed Concentric Neutral (JCN)
- Solid Conductor Sizes: 1 AWG, 1/0 AWG, 2 AWG
- Splice Type: Inline
- Trademark: 3M
- Voltage: 15 kV
- Manufacturing Origin: USA
- The designation that a product is Manufactured in the USA means the product undergoes substantial transformation in one of our U.S. Manufacturing plants. Some products contain imported components.
- Note: 3M products offered on a government contract that require country of origin representation must be certified by 3M Trade Compliance. Contact customer service at 800-245-3573 to request a certificate.