3M™ 5450 Series Molded Rubber QS-II Splice Kit is a 25/28 kV 1-piece inline splice designed to join jacketed concentric neutral (JCN) and concentric neutral (CN) cables. The continuous current rating of each splice is the same as the current rating of the cable that it is sized to accommodate.
3M™ 5450 Series Molded Rubber QS-II Splice Kit is perfect for use on 25/28 kV jacketed concentric neutral (JCN) and concentric neutral (CN) cables. The kit meets the requirements of IEEE 404 standards for cable joints.
- 1-piece inline splice to use on jacketed concentric neutral (JCN) and concentric neutral (CN) cables
- Jacketing kit is required for JCN cable
- Cable has 0.83 to 1.04-in insulation O.D.
- Accommodates 1 AWG size conductor
- Rated for 25/28 kV cables
- Meets the requirements of IEEE 404 standards for cable joints
- 3M ID: 80610530455
- Case Quantity: 1
- Conductor Sizes: 1 AWG
- Connector Included: CI-1A
- Insulation O.D. Range: 0.83 - 1.04 Inch
- Insulation Outside Diameter Range: 0.83 - 1.04 Inch
- Number of Conductors: 1
- Product Series: 5450 Series
- Product Technology: Molded Rubber
- Product Type: Splice
- RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant: Undetermined
- RoHS EU Comments: Contact 3M for information
- Shielding Type: Concentric Neutral (CN), Jacketed Concentric Neutral (JCN)
- Splice Type: Inline
- Trademark: 3M
- Voltage: 25/28 kV
- Manufacturing Origin: USA
- The designation that a product is Manufactured in the USA means the product undergoes substantial transformation in one of our U.S. Manufacturing plants. Some products contain imported components.
- Note: 3M products offered on a government contract that require country of origin representation must be certified by 3M Trade Compliance. Contact customer service at 800-245-3573 to request a certificate.