3M™ Cold Shrink QT-II 5610-A Series Termination Kit includes 3 non-skirted, single-conductor terminations. It ensures a pliable, tight seal for unshielded power cables. The silicone rubber insulation allows the termination to withstand voltages of 5kV to 8 kV.
3M™ Cold Shrink QT-II 5610-A Series Termination Kit is designed for terminating medium voltage cables in both indoor and weather-exposed outdoor applications. The track-resistant, silicone rubber insulation of the termination has a hydrophobic property and offers a long-lasting service life while minimizing leakage currents in wet conditions.
- Provides a void-free seal to unshielded power cables
- Terminal offers reliable performance while ensuring a leak-proof, ideal fit
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor applications
- Termination has 0.44 to 0.95-in cable insulation O.D.
- Accommodates wire sizes of 2 to 2/0 AWG at 5kV and 8 kV
- Silicone rubber insulation offers durability and reduces leakage currents in damp conditions
- Withstands voltages of 5kV to 8 kV
- Includes 3 non-skirted, single-conductor, cold shrink terminations
- 3M ID: 80610592877
- Agency Approvals: IEEE
- Breakout Boot: No
- Cable Insulation Outside Diameter Range: 0.44-0.95 in
- Cable Insulation Outside Diameter Range (metric): 11.2-24.1 mm
- Case Quantity: 1
- Conductor Sizes: 1 AWG, 1/0 AWG, 2 AWG, 2/0 AWG
- Family: QT-II
- Indoor/Outdoor: Indoor Non-skirted
- Insulation Level: 100%, 133%
- Insulation Rejacketing: No
- Lug/Stem Connector Included in Kit: No
- Maximum Installed Length: 8.00 in
- Number of Conductors: 1
- Number of Skirts: 0
- Product Series: 5610A
- RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant: Undetermined
- RoHS EU Comments: Contact 3M for information
- Shielding Type: Non-shielded
- Trademark: 3M™
- Voltage: 5 kV, 8 kV
- Manufacturing Origin: USA
- The designation that a product is Manufactured in the USA means the product undergoes substantial transformation in one of our U.S. Manufacturing plants. Some products contain imported components.
- Note: 3M products offered on a government contract that require country of origin representation must be certified by 3M Trade Compliance. Contact customer service at 800-245-3573 to request a certificate.