3M™ Cold Shrink QT-II 5630K Series Termination Kit includes three 4-skirt, 1-piece terminations. It ensures a pliable, tight seal for tape shield, wire shield and UniShield® power cables. The conjunction of high dielectric-constant material and silicone rubber insulation allows the termination to withstand voltages of 5 to 15kV.
3M™ Cold Shrink QT-II 5630K Series Termination Kit is designed for terminating medium voltage power cables in outdoor applications. When the 4-skirt terminal's core is unwound, it shrinks over the cable and ensures a leak-proof, ideal fit. The track-resistant, silicone rubber insulation of the termination offers a long-lasting service life. IEEE Standard 48 Approved for Class 1 terminations.
- Provides a void-free seal to tape shield, wire shield and UniShield® power cables
- High dielectric-constant material regulates the distribution of electric field stress
- Suitable for outdoor applications
- Termination has 1.10 to 1.65-in insulation O.D.
- Accommodates wire sizes of 750 to 1500 kcmil at 5kV 100%, 750 to 1250 kcmil at 5kV 133%/8 kV 100%, 600 to 1000 kcmil at 8 kV 133%, 500 to 1000 kcmil at 15kV 100%, 350 to 750 kcmil at 15kV 133%
- Molded, silicone rubber insulation offers durability and reduces leakage currents in damp conditions
- Withstands voltages of 5 to 15kV and is 110 kV BIL-rated
- Includes three 4-skirt, 1-piece, cold shrink terminations
- IEEE Standard 48 Approved for Class 1 terminations
- 3M ID: 80610123368
- Agency Approvals: IEEE
- BIL: 110 kV
- Breakout Boot: No
- Cable Insulation Outside Diameter Range: 1.10-1.65 in
- Cable Insulation Outside Diameter Range (metric): 27.9-41.9 mm
- Case Quantity: 1
- Conductor Size by Voltage: (5 kV, 100%) 750-1500 kcmil, (5 kV, 133%) 750-1250 kcmil, (8 kV, 100%)750-1250 kcmil, (8 kV, 133%) 600-1000 kcmil, (15 kV, 100%) 500-1000 kcmil, (15 kV, 133%) 350-750 kcmil
- Conductor Sizes: 1000 kcmil, 1250 kcmil, 1500 kcmil, 350 kcmil, 400 kcmil, 500 kcmil, 600 kcmil, 700 kcmil, 750 kcmil, 800 kcmil, 900 kcmil
- Family: QT-II
- Indoor/Outdoor: Outdoor Skirted
- Insulation Level: 100%, 133%
- Insulation Rejacketing: No
- Lug/Stem Connector Included in Kit: No
- Maximum Installed Length: 13.50 in
- Number of Conductors: 1
- Number of Skirts: 4
- Product Series: 5630K
- RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant: Undetermined
- RoHS EU Comments: Contact 3M for information
- Shielding Type: Tape Shield, UniShield®, Wire Shield
- Trademark: 3M™
- Voltage: 15 kV, 5 kV, 8 kV
- Manufacturing Origin: USA
- The designation that a product is Manufactured in the USA means the product undergoes substantial transformation in one of our U.S. Manufacturing plants. Some products contain imported components.
- Note: 3M products offered on a government contract that require country of origin representation must be certified by 3M Trade Compliance. Contact customer service at 800-245-3573 to request a certificate.