Scotch® Splice Kit 5718 provides inline and tee splicing. It is suitable for use on 5 to 15 kV tape shield, wire shield or UniShield® cables with aluminum or copper conductors.
Scotch® Splice Kit 5718 includes 2 rolls Scotch® Electrical Semi-Conducting Tape 13 (3/4 in x 15 ft), 3 rolls Scotch® Super 33+™ Vinyl Electrical Tape (3/4 in x 66 ft), 12 rolls Scotch® Linerless Rubber Splicing Tape 130C (3/4 in x 30 ft), a coil of Scotch® Electrical Grounding Braid 25 and 3 rolls of Scotch® Electrical Shielding Tape 24 (1 in x 15 ft) . The kit provides a moisture-seal construction. OSHA Approved. It also contains 3 solvent-saturated cleaning pads and instructions.
- Specially designed for inline and tee splicing
- Rated for use on 5 to 15 kV
- OSHA Approved
- 1 kit/case
- 3M ID: 80610022404
- Case Quantity: 1
- Conductor Material: Aluminum, Copper
- Conductor Size by Voltage for Inline Splice: (5 & 8 kV, Cu) 300-500 kcmil, (5 & 8 kV, Al) 250 kcmil, (15 kV, 100%, Cu) 1-4/0 AWG, (15 kV, 100%, Al) 4-2/0 AWG, (15 kV, 133%, Cu) 2-1/0 AWG
- Conductor Size by Voltage for Tee Splice: (5 & 8 kV, Cu) 4-2/0 AWG, (5 & 8 kV, Al) 4-1/0 AWG
- Conductor Sizes: 1 AWG, 1/0 AWG, 2 AWG, 2/0 AWG, 250 kcmil, 3/0 AWG, 300 kcmil, 350 kcmil, 4 AWG, 4/0 AWG, 400 kcmil, 500 kcmil
- Number of Conductors: 1
- Product Series: 5700 Series
- Product Technology: Tape
- Product Type: Splice
- RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant: Undetermined
- RoHS EU Comments: Contact 3M for information
- Shielding Type: Tape Shield, UniShield®, Wire Shield
- Splice Type: Inline, Tape, Tee
- Trademark: Scotch
- Voltage: 15 kV, 5/8 kV
- Manufacturing Origin: USA
- The designation that a product is Manufactured in the USA means the product undergoes substantial transformation in one of our U.S. Manufacturing plants. Some products contain imported components.
- Note: 3M products offered on a government contract that require country of origin representation must be certified by 3M Trade Compliance. Contact customer service at 800-245-3573 to request a certificate.