3M™ 5730 Series Cold Shrink Inline Splice Kit is designed for 1 kV-rated armor power cables with aluminum or copper conductors. It is suitable for indoor and outdoor installations.
3M™ 5730 Series Cold Shrink Inline Splice Kit includes 1 PST jacket tube, 2 shielding tape 24 strips, 1 copper shielding sleeve and 2 constant force springs. The splice kit requires 1 roll of Armorcast™ structural material. This kit is perfect for use in aerial, direct-burial and submersible applications. CSA Certified and RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant.
- Designed for use with armor power cable
- Used for indoor and outdoor installations
- Perfect for use in aerial, direct-burial and submersible applications
- 0.95 to 2.4-in O.D. insulation
- Accommodates wire size of 2 to 1/0 AWG
- Rated for up to 1 kV applications
- Includes 1 PST jacket tube, 2 constant force springs, 2 shielding tape 24 strips and 1 copper shielding sleeve
- CSA Certified and RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant
- 1 kit/case
- 3M ID: 80610981740
- Cable Type: Armored Power Cable
- Conductor Sizes: 1 AWG, 1/0 AWG, 2 AWG
- Conductor Type: Aluminum or Copper
- Number of Conductors: 3
- Overall Jacket Diameter: 0.95 to 2.4 Inch
- Product Type: Splice
- RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant: Undetermined
- RoHS EU Comments: Contact 3M for information
- Splice Type: Inline
- Trademark: 3M
- Voltage: 1 kV
- Manufacturing Origin: USA
- The designation that a product is Manufactured in the USA means the product undergoes substantial transformation in one of our U.S. Manufacturing plants. Some products contain imported components.
- Note: 3M products offered on a government contract that require country of origin representation must be certified by 3M Trade Compliance. Contact customer service at 800-245-3573 to request a certificate.