3M™ Industrial Loadbreak Bushing Insert Kit fits well into a universal bushing to provide a similar function as an integral loadbreak bushing. It is designed specifically for use in transformers, switches and other apparatus. This kit is 15 kV voltage-rated and 200-amp current-rated.
3M™ Industrial Loadbreak Bushing Insert Kit includes a loadbreak bushing insert, shipping cap, silicone lubricant and an installation instruction sheet. The bushing insert utilizes an all-copper current path for efficient and reliable performance. The internal hex broach in the bushing aids in positive torque-controlled installation. ANSI/IEEE Standard 386 Certified.
- Provides the same function as an integral loadbreak bushing
- All-copper current path offers high performance
- Suitable for use in transformers, switches and other apparatus
- Rated for 15 kV, 200-amp applications
- Meets ANSI/IEEE Standard 386 requirement
- 1 kit/case
- 3M ID: 80610987739
- Cable Voltage Rating: 15 kV
- Compatible With: Loadbreak Elbow Kit Series 5810
- Current Rating: 200 Ampere
- Family: 3M™ 200 Amp 5-15 kV Industrial Loadbreak Elbow
- Product Series: 5810
- RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant: Undetermined
- RoHS EU Comments: Contact 3M for information
- Separable Connector Type: Load Break Elbows
- Manufacturing Origin: USA
- The designation that a product is Manufactured in the USA means the product undergoes substantial transformation in one of our U.S. Manufacturing plants. Some products contain imported components.
- Note: 3M products offered on a government contract that require country of origin representation must be certified by 3M Trade Compliance. Contact customer service at 800-245-3573 to request a certificate.