3M™ Dead-End Modular Kit contains all the accessories required for cable splicing. This kit contains 1 tee module, 2 dead-end plugs, 1 connecting stud and 1 silicone lubricant. The kit is rated for 5 to 25 kV and 600 amps industrial shielded power cables. The modular kit is suitable for operation in submerged locations.
3M™ Dead-End Modular Kit includes 1 tee module, 2 dead-end plugs, 1 connecting stud, 1 instruction booklet and 1 silicone lubricant. This kit is for dead-end splicing with future add-on capability in a modular design that allows for splicing configurations. The dead-end plug provides a high impedance test point for safely checking the de-energized status of the circuit.
- Dead-ends tape shield, wire shield, UniShield® and JCN cables
- Modular design for future splice applications.
- Accommodates wire size of 2 AWG to 750 kcmil (stranded) (Cu) and 2 AWG to 1000 kcmil (stranded) (Al)
- Rated for 5 to 25 kV, 600 amp
- Includes 1 tee module, 2 dead-end plugs, 1 connecting stud, 1 instruction booklet and 1 silicone lubricant
- Meets ANSI/IEEE Standard 386
- 1 kit/case
- 3M ID: 80610983175
- Current Rating: 600 Ampere
- Family: 3M™ Dead-End Modular Kit
- Product Series: 5815
- Product Type: Splice
- RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant: Undetermined
- RoHS EU Comments: Contact 3M for information
- Separable Connector Type: Dead Break Elbows
- Splice Type: Modular
- Manufacturing Origin: USA
- The designation that a product is Manufactured in the USA means the product undergoes substantial transformation in one of our U.S. Manufacturing plants. Some products contain imported components.
- Note: 3M products offered on a government contract that require country of origin representation must be certified by 3M Trade Compliance. Contact customer service at 800-245-3573 to request a certificate.