3M™ Modular Equipment Kit provides fully shielded, deadfront cable connections to apparatus such as transformers, oil switches and transformer switches by permitting a connection to standard, non-loadbreak, bushings and is rated for 600-amps, 5 to 25 kV cables.
3M™ Modular Equipment Kit includes 1 tee module, 1 dead-end plug, 1 connecting stud, 1 instruction booklet and silicone lubricant. This kit can accommodate stranded aluminum conductors of size 2 AWG to 1000 kcmil and copper conductors of size 2 AWG to 750 kcmil. Meets ANSI/IEEE standards.
- Provides fully shielded, deadfront cable connections
- Permits connection to standard non-loadbreak
- Shielded connection for transformers, oil switches and transformer switches
- Accommodates wire size of 2 AWG to 1000 kcmil (stranded) (Al) and 2 AWG to 750 kcmil (Cu)
- Splices both aluminum and copper conductors
- Includes 1 tee-module, 1 dead-end plug, 1 connecting stud, 1 instruction booklet and silicone lubricant
- Rated for 5 to 25 kV and 600 amps applications
- ANSI/IEEE Approved
- 1 kit/case
- 3M ID: 80610983183
- Current Rating: 600 Ampere
- Family: 3M™ Modular Equipment Kit
- Product Series: 5815
- Product Type: Splice
- RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant: Undetermined
- RoHS EU Comments: Contact 3M for information
- Separable Connector Type: Dead Break Elbows
- Splice Type: Modular
- Manufacturing Origin: USA
- The designation that a product is Manufactured in the USA means the product undergoes substantial transformation in one of our U.S. Manufacturing plants. Some products contain imported components.
- Note: 3M products offered on a government contract that require country of origin representation must be certified by 3M Trade Compliance. Contact customer service at 800-245-3573 to request a certificate.