3M™ Cold Shrink QT-III 7600-T-3G Series Termination Kit includes a non-skirted, 3-phase termination. It ensures a pliable, tight seal for tape shield, wire shield and UniShield® power cables. The silicone rubber sealing compounds allow the termination to withstand voltages of 5 to 35kV.
3M™ Cold Shrink QT-III 7600-T-3G Series Termination Kit is designed for terminating medium voltage, 3/C-shielded, 3-conductor cables with internal ground wires. The UV stable, track-resistant and hydrophobic construction makes the termination suitable for indoor applications. The lower surface stress, high dielectric-constant material offers an optimized BIL performance while ensuring a leak-proof, compact fit. IEEE Approved.
- Provides a void-free seal to tape shield, wire shield and UniShield® power cables
- High dielectric-constant material regulates the distribution of electric field stress
- Suitable for indoor applications
- Termination has 0.70 to 0.92-in insulation O.D. and 3.30-in maximum cable O.D.
- Accommodates wire sizes of 4/0 AWG to 350 kcmil at 5kV 100%, 3/0 AWG to 350 kcmil at 8 kV 100%, 3/0 AWG to 350 kcmil at 8 kV 133%, 1/0 to 4/0 AWG at 15kV 100%, 2 to 3/0 AWG at 15kV 133%
- Silicone rubber insulation offers durability and reduces leakage currents in damp conditions
- Withstands voltages of 5 to 35kV and is 110 kV BIL-rated
- Includes a non-skirted, 3-phase, cold shrink termination
- IEEE Approved
- 3M ID: 80611202708
- Agency Approvals: IEEE
- BIL: 110 kV
- Brand: 3M™
- Breakout Boot: Yes
- Cable Insulation Outside Diameter Range: 0.70-0.92 in
- Cable Insulation Outside Diameter Range (metric): 17.8-23.4 mm
- Case Quantity: 1
- Conductor Size by Voltage: (5 kV, 100%) 4/0 AWG-350 kcmil, (5 kV, 133%) 3/0 AWG-350 kcmil, (8 kV, 100%) 3/0 AWG-350 kcmil, (8 kV, 133%) 3/0 AWG-350 kcmil, (15 kV, 100%) 1/0-4/0 AWG, (15 kV, 133%) 2 AWG-3/0 AWG
- Conductor Sizes: 1/0 AWG, 2/0 AWG, 250 kcmil, 3/0 AWG, 300 kcmil, 350 kcmil, 4/0 AWG
- Family: QT-III
- Indoor/Outdoor: Indoor Non-skirted
- Insulation Level: 1, 1.33
- Insulation Rejacketing: Yes
- Lug/Stem Connector Included in Kit: No
- Maximum Cable Outside Diameter: 3.30 in
- Maximum Cable Outside Diameter (metric): 83.8 mm
- Maximum Installed Length: 12.00 in
- Number of Conductors: 3
- Number of Skirts: 0
- Product Series: 7600-T-3G
- RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant: Undetermined
- RoHS EU Comments: Contact 3M for information
- Shielding Type: Tape Shield, UniShield®, Wire Shield
- Trademark: 3M
- Voltage: 15 kV, 5 kV, 8 kV
- Voltage Application: Medium Voltage
- Manufacturing Origin: USA
- The designation that a product is Manufactured in the USA means the product undergoes substantial transformation in one of our U.S. Manufacturing plants. Some products contain imported components.
- Note: 3M products offered on a government contract that require country of origin representation must be certified by 3M Trade Compliance. Contact customer service at 800-245-3573 to request a certificate.