3M™ Cold Shrink QT-III 7650-S-HSG & 7660-S-HSG Series Termination Kit includes a single-phase, high-fault current termination. It ensures a pliable, tight seal for tape shield, longitudinally corrugated shield and wire-over-tape shield power cables. The conjunction of high dielectric-constant material and silicone sealing compounds allow the termination to withstand voltages of 5 to 35kV.
3M™ Cold Shrink QT-III 7650-S-HSG & 7660-S-HSG Series Termination Kit is designed for terminating medium voltage, solid dielectric-shielded power cables. The UV stable, track- and erosion-resistant construction makes the termination suitable for outdoor applications. The lower surface stress, high dielectric-constant material provides an optimized BIL performance while ensuring a leak-proof, compact fit. IEEE Approved.
- Provides a void-free seal to tape shield, longitudinally corrugated shield and wire-over-tape shield power cables
- High dielectric-constant material regulates the distribution of electric field stress
- Suitable for outdoor applications
- Termination has 0.83 to 1.53-in insulation O.D.
- Accommodates wire sizes of 500 to 750 kcmil at 5kV, 350 to 700 kcmil at 8 kV, 4/0 AWG to 500 kcmil at 15kV, 2/0 AWG to 250 kcmil at 25/28 kV
- Unique step-core design and silicone sealing compounds enable easier installation
- Withstands voltages of 5 to 35kV and is 150 kV BIL-rated
- Includes a single-phase, cold shrink termination
- IEEE Approved
- 3M ID: 80610839997
- Agency Approvals: IEEE
- BIL: 150 kV
- Brand: 3M™
- Breakout Boot: No
- Cable Insulation Outside Diameter Range: 0.83-1.53 in
- Cable Insulation Outside Diameter Range (metric): 21.1-38.9 mm
- Case Quantity: 1
- Compatible Lug: QL2-A-1/0-350, QL2-A-2-250, QL2-A-4/0-600
- Conductor Size by Voltage: (5 kV) 500-750 kcmil, (8 kV) 350-700 kcmil, (15 kV) 4/0 AWG-500 kcmil, (25/28 kV) 2/0 AWG-250
- Conductor Sizes: 2/0 AWG, 250 kcmil, 3/0 AWG, 300 kcmil, 350 kcmil, 4/0 AWG, 400 kcmil, 500 kcmil, 600 kcmil, 700 kcmil, 750 kcmil
- Family: QT-III
- Indoor/Outdoor: Outdoor Skirted
- Insulation Level: 100%, 133%
- Insulation Rejacketing: No
- Lug/Stem Connector Included in Kit: No
- Maximum Installed Length: 12.25 in
- Number of Conductors: 1
- Number of Skirts: 4
- Product Series: 7650-S-HSG
- RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant: Undetermined
- RoHS EU Comments: Contact 3M for information
- Shielding Type: Longitudinally Corrugated (LC), Tape Shield, Wire-Over-Tape Shield
- Trademark: 3M
- Voltage: 15 kV, 25/28 kV, 5 kV, 8 kV
- Voltage Application: Medium Voltage
- Manufacturing Origin: USA
- The designation that a product is Manufactured in the USA means the product undergoes substantial transformation in one of our U.S. Manufacturing plants. Some products contain imported components.
- Note: 3M products offered on a government contract that require country of origin representation must be certified by 3M Trade Compliance. Contact customer service at 800-245-3573 to request a certificate.