National Association of Electrical Distributors (NAED)
Headquartered in St. Louis, Mo., the National Association of Electrical Distributors (NAED) is a 501(c)6 not-for-profit organization dedicated to serving and protecting the electrical distribution channel. NAED connects the entire electrical industry, serving as a hub of networking, education, and research. The enhanced knowledge and expertise members gain from NAED translates into better service for their customers. For example, when a member learns how to improve their operational systems, it means faster response, better product availability, smoother invoicing, and other benefits for those who do business with that company. When members save customers time and money, it results in a competitive advantage.
The North American Association of Utility Distributors (NAAUD)
The North American Association of Utility Distributors (NAAUD) is an association of the leading regional electric utility distributors that:
- Provides a supply network for responding to material needs during storm emergencies
- Provides a medium to improve distributor skills through a national training program and Technology Conference
- Provides a web-based solution for asset recovery from surplus and obsolete inventory
- Provides a medium for one-on-one meetings between NAAUD members and manufacturers at annual meetings
- Promotes higher business standards within the industry as well as better business methods for the utility supply chain
NAW Institute for Distribution Excellence
NAW Institute for Distribution Excellence conducts research into strategic management issues affecting the wholesale distribution industry. Our research is conducted with best practice wholesaler-distributors, and we publish leading-edge research studies with practical application for wholesale distribution firms of all sizes and across all lines of trade.